Sunday, March 6, 2011

We went to the pet store yesterday!

  This is a bearded dragon that was trying so hard to escape. Poor thing.
  Here you find his well behaved friend. Sunning on his log like a good little lizard.
   Ryder was fascinated with this rat. I might have thought about getting one but mom's allergic to them and hamsters. I'd opt for a hamster though.
  Oh, how I just love leopard geckos!
  I have no clue what on earth this turtle is doing. He looks like a ballerina. :)
  The eyes did not turn out right on this one but I thought I'd put it up anyway because I think it looks cool. Reid was playing a game with him and the cat would chase Reid's hand and try to catch it. It was funny.
 This is the naughty bearded dragon. The good thing is he's not so naughty anymore because he was saying "bye-bye!" Feel free to comment. I hope you enjoyed the pics. :)

5 comments:

Kailey said...

Yeah, ererything was pretty cute! But Riley, you forgot to tell why we were there in the first place!

Riley S. said...

I told all about that in the former post, sis! ;)

Katie said...

You're like obsessed with lizards! :D

Riley S. said...

Yeah. I'm thinking about getting a snake though. :D

Diane said...

WHAT?!?!?